NWN 1:EE

Moderator:Lazybones

Vanya Mia
Forum God
Re: NWN 1:EE

Post by Vanya Mia » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:46 am

Or you can edit the nwn.ini file to point to the folders where they already are.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:37 pm

I've put the EE server up, which should have the same connection details as for regular games. Called "VM's Server" if you want to search and the module loaded is Dark Ranger's Treasure.

Karv, Mirg, and Klasa would need to login. Remember to use your player name for your character as the server vault is your CD key. Though if we can get server vault creation working that won't matter.

Might be an idea to check logging in as a DM too LB, as you have to set yourself up a version of the shortcut that directs NWN to start the client. As an example, "E:\Beamdog Library\NWN EE\00785\bin\win32\nwmain.exe" -dmc is the target of my shortcut.

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:52 am

Thanks VM, I'll give it a try this weekend if you still have the server up.

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:49 am

As it uses the same ports as vanilla I had to take it down midweek but I'll put it up right after today's game again.

Lazybones
Forum God

Post by Lazybones » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Worked fine!

As a note, you can also access the DM client by clicking on the Play icon in Steam on the game information page (as opposed to directly starting the game from the game list).

Vanya Mia
Forum God

Post by Vanya Mia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:35 pm

Yes, I just don't like middle men hanging around taking up bandwidth. :D

Klasa
Expert Poster

Post by Klasa » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:06 pm

I logged in and created a character named "The 'Klasa' ". Appears to have worked fine.

Return to “Saturday Forgotten Realms Campaign”