The new Neverwinter Connections site is now feature and content complete (mostly)

Carlo
Forum God
The new Neverwinter Connections site is now feature and content complete (mostly)

Post by Carlo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:35 pm

The main Neverwinter Connections site is now at the point where it really needs to be, at least in my estimation, as a multiplayer community resource. As of today all the new and old school MP guides (connecting, hosting, roleplay and DMing) are available on the NWN:EE Multiplayer Resource Page.

That means NWC can now function as a one-stop MP shop - someone completely new to multiplayer can use the on-site resources to successfully schedule, organize, host and participate as a player or DM in a game. That was a primary goal from the start. So I'd say that the site is now largely feature and content complete, with a couple caveats.

First, I hope/expect that new community MP resource links and such will get added over time. That's essentially trivial in terms of effort and site administration.

Second, if there's a high level of demand for a function that NWC writ large - comprising the scheduling site and the associated forums and Discord channel - is lacking, we can take a look at whether it would be possible or worth it to implement.

Return to “Neverwinter Connections General Discussion”