Online pen and paper one-shot

A place to announce new campaigns, announce openings in current campaigns, or announce other news about a campaign.
Venture
Site Admin
Online pen and paper one-shot

Post by Venture » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:26 pm

Hi folks. I haven't been around these parts much since setting this forum up several years back. I'm posting to announce one opening in an online pen and paper one-shot. Bigbluepaw, the co-DM from my NWN campaign, is DMing a one-shot using a D&D virtual tabletop app called Fantasy Grounds. I believe he actually has converted Lazybones' Tome of Secrets for use in Fantasy Grounds. This would use 5th edition D&D.

He wants to try playing Wednesday, 2/3 at 9-11 PM Eastern time. Any interest? If so, please post here ASAP as I will need to open the spot up to the Fantasy Grounds forum in the next 24 hours.

It would be a one-shot, but might take a few sessions. I’d be playing, not DMing, and there would be a total of 3 or 4 players. There is one spot left. I imagine it would take a few sessions.

Because the host has a premium account, the free demo version of Fantasy Grounds would work just fine.

Thanks!

Venture
Site Admin

Re: Online pen and paper one-shot

Post by Venture » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:14 am

I stand corrected- I think you'll need either the monthly license ($3.99) or lifetime license ($39.99) of Fantasy Grounds to play.

Venture
Site Admin

Re: Online pen and paper one-shot

Post by Venture » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:33 am

Looks like the spot has been filled, but Bigbluepaw is taking alternates.

Return to “Campaign announcements”