Since noone can read your NWC post if NWC is down...

Need help or want to make suggestions?
GM_ODA
Experienced User
Since noone can read your NWC post if NWC is down...

Post by GM_ODA » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Post this URL and your purpose on nwn.bioware.com forums ASAP. If you have not done so already.
Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
24x7 we bring the game. Server 96.31.77.127:5121
Our forum http://aldohral.forumotion.com
Web http://playnwn.com

Venture
Site Admin

Re: Since noone can read your NWC post if NWC is down...

Post by Venture » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:47 pm

Any suggestions where over there? Also, I don't want to step on any toes with the current NWC, so I'd want to figure out a way to be tactful about it (since I'd have to point out the problems NWC has been having with the attacks).

Venture
Site Admin

Post by Venture » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:15 pm

GM_ODA wrote:Post this URL and your purpose on nwn.bioware.com forums ASAP. If you have not done so already.
OK, given that the NWC downtimes are starting to become more regular, I've posted a link to these forums in both the official NWN and NWN2 multiplayer forums. Hopefully the mods there are OK with it being in both places, given that there is far from a 100% player overlap for both games that would see each post.

NWN DM

Post by NWN DM » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:46 am

I've seen your post; very tactful.

Hopefully nobody over at NWC gets their g-strings in a knot over this (I can't see it happening as this supports the continuation of the MP community, but you never know...).

Gulfwulf
Forum God

Post by Gulfwulf » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:02 am

I think given the issues NWC has had lately, this site won't be seen as a rival. But time will tell.

NWN DM

Post by NWN DM » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:03 am

If we're going to try driving traffic to this site, we should probably have a link in our signatures over at the BioWare message boards.

I think there is something to be gained by having everyone that participates using the same verbatims in their signature (the portion that refers back to this site that is).

I've started with "NWN/NWN2 Game Scheduling of the Future: http://nwncampaigns.com/" but am more than willing to change it if someone else comes up with something better.

Venture
Site Admin

Post by Venture » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:06 am

Yea, I've been trying to think of a motto. I like that one. Before turning towards scheduling, I was thinking about something like "NWN Campaigns: The Campaign Master List" or "The Campaign Database" or something like that. But I don't have a marketing background at all, so if anybody has other suggestions we can toss around to add to these, fire away.

Urk

Post by Urk » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:38 pm

<==== Banned from Bioware for "Atari Bashing".

I need to try and find a few spies there anyway.

Dane Bramage
Expert Poster

Post by Dane Bramage » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:14 pm

yeah... i really hate the Bioware boards. too many flamers, trolls and over zealous moderators. its just not a pleasant place to be.

NWN DM

Post by NWN DM » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Urk wrote:<==== Banned from Bioware for "Atari Bashing".

I need to try and find a few spies there anyway.
Urk, you should still have access to send PMs over there. Try sending one to BioWare account maintenance requesting assistance.

Back in January I got into a private "discussion" with Rob McInnis, that resulted in him banning me.

Luckily I had all the PMs and sent them to BioWare and quickly had the ban reversed (claimed there was no ban on my account though).

Return to “Help and Suggestions”