Westgate: July 28 session

Moderator:Carlo

Carlo
Forum God
Westgate: July 28 session

Post by Carlo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:57 am

It is now mid-morning of Tarsakh 6. The party is currently at the Giant's Folly in Reddansyr, preparing to head to Teziir; Njord separately decided to stay with the caravan to Teziir going along Trader's Road, instead of accompanying Darrow to meet up with the others.

--------------------------------------------

((Given the discussion about possibly splitting the party and players' potential absences over the next two sessions, I'll leave it up to you to work that out IC and OOC. For example, if Aerikoth and Rosten decide to go to Westgate to try and deliver the Cloak of Darkness to the Vulture.))

NWC events calendar link: https://neverwinterconnections.org/even ... d=15649934

Face
Experienced User

Re: Westgate: July 28 session

Post by Face » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:16 pm

In terms of absences, I will be away for the 4th of August session definitely and possibly the 11th of August session (exams)

If this matches up with Jaokith's absences, then it may be a good idea OOC for Aerikoth and Rosten to go on their VultureQuest(tm) to hand the cloak off to the Vulture in Westgate while the main party does fun stuff in Teziir. Rosten is also angling for this for his own IC reasons, as shown in the last session.

Obviously if the main party wants to be there for the hand-off, that's understandable too - although it's important to remember the hand-off is only the first part of the plan, so it doesn't seem likely to me that the Vulture will do anything unexpected there. But I, like Rosten, will follow the majority vote!

Jaokith
Veteran Poster

Post by Jaokith » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:39 pm

More than likely I will be absent for the next session and the one on the 4th. I may be able to get online and play but I'll be with family, game time is at noon... I think you get the idea.

As far as going to Westgate with Rosten, Aerikoth would be fine with that but he will follow whatever the rest of his comrades decide.

Tribunal
Experienced User

Post by Tribunal » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:23 am

I'll bow to whatever is easiest for the players. If we have people that are going to be unavailable for sessions and that time could be spent on them doing their side mission, Lloria can find a way to get over it heh.

Face
Experienced User

Post by Face » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:16 am

So how does this sound:

July 28th: Aerikoth absent, Rosten present: party continues on road to Teziir while Aerikoth goes solo to do last checks on the cloak, now that he has been told the party has had shared dreams

August 4th: Aerikoth absent, Rosten absent: Rosten doubles back to link up with Aerikoth and the pair head to Westgate to hand the cloak to Vulture, party continues without them

Carlo
Forum God

Post by Carlo » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:48 pm

Server is up (a bit early) at 18.218.154.243